Because you care to celebrate the tiny lives born at Piedmont Athens Regional (PAR)
Giving in support of Women’s and Children’s services makes a difference in many ways:
• Enhances current and future care access throughout Georgia
• Supports emerging technologies and advanced training and equipment
• Expands treatment beyond medical care, providing free lactation support and infant CPR
• Navigates new families via support groups where you can meet other new parents, share challenges and celebrate victories
• Provides classes and training teaching you how to care for your newborn
Why donate to PAR’s Women’s & Children’s Services?
At Piedmont Athens Regional (PAR) we’re committed to supporting your family’s well-being throughout your healthcare journey – physically and emotionally. From the day you learn that your family is growing to the moment you leave for home with your new baby, our expert, multi-disciplinary team provides personalized, specialized, compassionate care. Real change lives here.
Your Journey at PAR
Celebrating the birth of your baby is a moment that is uniquely yours. Established to support PAR’s Women’s and Children’s services, Cradle Roll provides an opportunity to honor your newest arrival.
Learn more about Maternity Care designed entirely around you.
With a $250 donation, we’ll add the honoree’s name and birth year to our digital Cradle Roll display featured in the lobby of Winthrop Family Care Center. Your Cradle Roll donation makes a positive difference in every life we touch, elevating medicine through innovations in patient access and care, complementary therapies, education and much more.